Quest for the Dragon Stone - Journal # 1

The personal field journals of Ruth and David Duncan

Monday, July 09, 2007

JULY - MAGIC BEAST PRESS ANSWERS

Hola Junior Magbeologists!

I had my first dive lesson today, and let me just say it is as nerve wracking as I thought it would be. I had to stick this uncomfortable contraption in my mouth - it's called a regulator- and then try to breath underwater? Hated it. It's a good thing I'm getting practice for this dive in a pool. I'm trying hard not to think about doing it for real.

Anyway, Headquarters has asked I post the answers to the questions in the JULY issue of Magic Beast Press. So here goes:

On the Diagram of Simone:
A MASK
B SNORKLE
C WET SUIT or BCD (dive vest)
D FINS

What two crucial pieces are missing in order for Simone to breath underwater: REGULATOR and OXYGEN TANK

Check back for more updates. I gotta run, David is stuck in his wetsuit from 2 summer's ago - it isn't pretty.

Sincerely,
Ruth

1 Comments:

Blogger Gexton said...

I had my first dive lesson today, and let me just say it is as nerve wracking as I thought it would be.
granite edmonton
edmonton granite

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home