Quest for the Dragon Stone - Journal # 1

The personal field journals of Ruth and David Duncan

Monday, August 21, 2006

Simone


Hello Human-Kind: I've been watching Ruth and David
hunched over their computers and I want in on this action!

Now, you might be wondering how a tiny faerie might be able to blog - I have magic powers of course! No seriously, there is no magic involved. Ruth is typing while I recite what I want to say.

So what do I want to say? Just hello and if you didn't previously believe in magic-kind, well I hope to change your mind. Hey that rhymed! I am genius. You'll figure that out soon enough.

I am Simone - Cottonwood Cottage's resident faerie of nearly one hundred years....don't I look good for my age?

I'll be back quick as a faerie's sneeze,
Simone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home