Quest for the Dragon Stone - Journal # 1

The personal field journals of Ruth and David Duncan

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Duncan Family Adventure

visit www.redcygnet.com today to order one of our rare journals

Hello Everyone! I was just contacted by Dr.Blackford from the Society of Magbeologists informing me that she has taken it upon herself to set me and David up with our own blog, so we can document our travels around the world...although resistant to the idea ( a laptop is hard to keep in my backpack) I realized this is an excellent way to keep you all informed of our adventures. Please pick up a copy of our first published Journal -forgive some of my messy scribbles and fingerprints. I become so involved in documentation I don't bother trying to be neat. I am currently convincing my angry house faerie to quit buzzing into my computer screen, so I must say good-bye.
Wish us luck!
Ruth Duncan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home